Friday, February 15, 2013

Link, Link, Link It Up

TGIF, biiitches.

I could go out. I have an invite. But...I don't want to. I should really say yes to things more, as a life philosophy. But one thing at a time. And right now, we're still on positivity.

I'm gonna watch Pitch Perfect, and go to bed early.

Life is good.



Humans of New York Takes On NY Fashion Week

It's so great that Brandon Stanton's work is getting so much attention. If you haven't liked his Facebook page yet, you should. His photos are fascinating.


Adopted 13 Year Old Finally Gets His Very Own Newborn Photo Shoot

This is hilarious and amazing and adorable and I'm not teary at all.

Connie Britton Is A Late Bloomer

I DO. I DO WANT TO BE TAMI TAYLOR WHEN I GROW UP.


Zach Galifianakis and Renee Zellweger Give A Homeless Woman An Apartment And Stock Her Fridge

Wow. This is seriously one of the most awesome things I've heard in awhile, and the fact that they haven't promoted it to make themselves look better in the press is admirable. Not that a charity act is any less valid if it's publicized, but you know what I mean.

Fairly Accurate Definitions Of Each of the 50 States

Per Urban Dictionary.


No comments:

Post a Comment