Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Complaints of the day.

Sorry I've been absent. I've had a day.

Pardon me while I get my rage on.


  • If I am your FIRST appointment of the day and you bring me into your office almost FORTY FIVE MINUTES LATE the LEAST you could manage is a "sorry for the wait". Right? RIGHT?! I would think. But no. FOR SHAME.
  • Fuck you and your website, Chipotle.
  • And your employees who can never seem to get our entire office order right. I know, I know, people make mistakes, and I did not verbally express my wish for them to fuck themselves, but I wish they would. I was so gosh darn excited for my burrito today and due to their fuckery by the time I sat down to eat it was COLD. COLD I TELL YOU. 
  • Also, fuck youuu, rude valet guy. 
  • AND FUCK ALL THE PEOPLE WHO TOOK MY PARKING SPACES WHEN I MADE A GAZILLION LAPS AROUND THE BUILDING.
  • I worked myself into a tizzy and now I feel sick.
  • RAGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment