Saturday, February 16, 2013

Long Weekend Lovin'

I would like to thank George Washington for being born, and America for worshipping its idols and giving me Monday off from work.

EXCITING!


I have plans.

This morning: Lazy. I woke up unreasonably early, which is what tends to happen when you go to bed unreasonably early. I planned to stay in bed until I was supposed to go hiking with the lady half of The Married Couple, but we decided to reschedule for tomorrow 'cause today is quite hot. Unreasonably so, if you will. I won't complain, 'cause I know most of the rest of the country would smite me, but it's not my favorite.

The lazy will probably continue.

So tomorrow: Hike to the Hollywood sign! Woohoo, dreams becoming reality.

I'm so LA.


Also tomorrow, possible yoga. I also may try to, as I have many times before, sell some clothes at Crossroads. They are languishing in my trunk. And I like cash.

Monday, yoga. Also, I need to see Argo. Seriously. It's probably going to win the Best Picture Oscar, since Ben Affleck got snubbed for a director nomination and everyone feels bad for him, and I will be in SB for the Academy Awards next weekend and I'm gonna have me a little party with the dog and yeah. I should see it.

At some point, also, there will be groceries and a recipe of some kind to get me through the week. I am going to attempt to pre-track my whole week so I get those darn oils in, achieve my goal, and can slack again.

So yes, basically STOKED on my weekend, stoked on my sheets.

I'll be over here, like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment