Saturday, February 23, 2013

Fiscal Responsibility

Some may say it's emotional immaturity that leads me to bring vast amounts of laundry to my parents' house every single time I visit like I'm still in college.

Yeah...that's my bra.

I disagree. I think it's fiscal responsibility. (I am trying to think the best of myself, you know.)

Do you realize how many quarters it would take to do that many loads of dirty clothes? SO MANY QUARTERS. And quarters are real money, unlike other change. Although, recently I have promoted nickels and dimes to the status of "real change" since they earn me sufficient time on parking meters to do an errand or two, since all my quarters instantly go to live in my laundry cupcake on my bookcase.


Anyway. I don't have a point. Except that I am doing laundry allllll day. And that is not a euphemism for something dirtier. I wish.

Oh and speaking of wishes, four out of five of my Wednesday ones came true. I'll let you guess which one didn't.

Hint: me bitching about the cost of laundry should help you on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment