Monday, February 18, 2013

Things that make me smile.

I woke up early yet again today, which is, you know, what happens when you go to bed before 10 PM 'cause you climbed a VERY BIG HILL and it was tiring.

It is kind of nice, waking up all bright eyed and bushy tailed. Maybe I should go to bed early more often.


Other things that make me happy!

  • Leftover plantains for breakfast from my Brazilian take out dinner last night. Nomnomnom.
  • A whole empty day ahead of me with NO FUCKING WORK. Thanks, Mr. President George. Not Bush.
  • Snuggling with Bentley and imagining taking him to hot yoga later. THAT IS A HILARIOUS IMAGE. I will giggle now.
  • I'm back.
  • New lilies from the Farmer's Market yesterday. ORANGE.
  • Cloudy morning skies and potential rain this week.
  • NEW PURPLE SHEETS.
I dunno guys. I think I might put on some fucking makeup, and go out in the world, and just smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment