Down 1.8 pounds this week. Officially hit my first goal and a reward to come! Of course, the pretty purple sheets I picked out last week and hid on a bottom shelf at Marshalls are now gone. Motherfucker.
1) Get my GHGs every day. (Much closer than last week, but no cigar. Still missed those damn oils a few days.)
2) Go to yoga three times. (Yes'm! Friday, Monday, Thursday.)
3) Tech-free two nights, no computer OR television. (Fail whale.)
4) Make a recipe. (Success! I have delicious pizza casserole for five more meals.)
5) Send cards for Valentine's Day. (Card, singular, but still. Check!)
And this week's goals:
1) Get my GHGs every day.
2) Go to yoga four times.
3) Tech-free two nights.
4) Make a recipe.
5) Read a book.
Eh, I'm in a groove. Why change up too much?