Thursday, February 14, 2013

Lovey Dovey V-Day Links

Happy Valentine's Day/Single's Awareness Day/Corporate Chocolate Promotion Day/Thursday!

I hope you're prepared for an onslaught of LOVE today. I'm feelin' it.

I refuse to let this be me.


Plus I have links for you. Mostly from Buzzfeed, 'cause they win at everything.

And this is just the beginning.

37 Dogs Beating You At Valentine's Day

Haaa. These pups be suave.


Awesomely Bad and Awesomely Dirty Tumblr Valentines

I would be particularly wooed by Jesse.


When Bill Met Shelley No Disability Could Keep Them Apart

This is just the best. True love.


"If you kiss a man, it should be for your own pleasure and not as a reward for him." The most relevant part.


Bahahahahahahaahahaha.



And ike the Gay Marriage USA Facebook page and see some adorable pictures of happy couples.

No comments:

Post a Comment