Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Reward Revisions

I've been doing some thinking. Which, let's be frank, is all I do. I sit around and think about myself and my issues and often the size of my ass. I need a hobby besides weight loss and narcissism.

Anyway, right. Thinking. And in this thinking, I've been reconsidering my reward system. I believe modifications need to be made.

Let's discuss and reassess.

Currently my awards stand as such:

(Why don't I have a 159 goal? I'm almost 159 dammit, and I want a reward.)
155 - 5% loss - Get a mani/pedi.
(That's a big gap there...)
147 - 10% loss - $30 towards Kindle books. (But...I've been buying books...)
145 - healthy BMI - Buy new sheets. (BUT I NEED THEM NOW. One set literally ripped in two and one set is sooooo old.)
142 - lowest weight - Find a new comforter.
139 - new decade - Get a massage.
136 - original goal - Dye my hair.
132 - college weight - New purse.
130 - Final Goal! - Tattoo? Maaaybe? Or possible just the biggest shopping spree ever.

AND SO I REVISE.

Goals:
(Subject to change based on my whims.)

159 - new decade - Buy new sheets. PRETTY ONES.
155 - 5% loss - Get a mani/pedi.
151 - less 10ish - New placemats.
147 - 10% loss - Get a facial.
145 - healthy BMI - Find a new comforter.
142 - lowest weight - Get a massage.
139 - new decade - Lululemon yoga pants.
136 - original goal - Dye my hair.
132 - college weight - New purse.
130 - Final Goal! - Tattoo and SHOP!

1 comment:

  1. I like the new goals. I should set up a goal system for myself...hmm, I shall work on it.

    ReplyDelete