Tuesday, February 5, 2013

It's the little things...

...that make me oh so happy.


*I bought lavender vanilla scented garbage bags. So fancy.
*I told a little bitty lie the other day, then it turned into the truth.
*My earrings match my scarf which match my underwear.
*I ate a really big banana.
*I found a bunch of quarters. Laundry!
*I watched an episode of Law and Order: SVU last night with a baby Piemaker from Pushing Daisies as a molester and it was hilarious. Or, you know. Disturbing.
*My lilies are all in bloom.
*I now have TWO work crushes. Double the eye candy, double the fun.
*My mama sent me home with two Trader Joe's pre-made salads so I've had free lunch the last two days. NOM. Thanks Mama!
*I went cleaning crazy last night, and it will continue the rest of the week...more on that later.
*I WENT TO YOGA TODAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment