Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Everything But The Kitchen Links

Today in gossip: Blair Waldorf and Seth Cohen are dating. WHAT?! It's like something out of my fantasies!


Diet Soda May Be The More Dangerous Alcohol Mixer

Well hey, I've been getting drunker for YEARS. I'm always such a trendsetter.

The Red Carpet Project

So much Oscar fashion! Fifteen years worth. I have yet to check off any additional movies on my Oscar list, mostly 'cause I don't feel like paying $10 damn dollars a ticket. I'll be house-sitting for the 'rents when the Academy Awards air though, so I'll actually get to watch. Yay.

What It's Like To Be A 20-Something As Told By "Mean Girls," "Bridesmaids," And "Girls"

Heh. Buzzfeed, I love you. I should probably start watching Girls, huh?


A Reminder To Stop Feeling Sorry For Yourself

Yeah, necessary.

How To Seduce Someone on OkCupid With Horse_eBooks Quotes

And yet more Buzzfeed, I don't even know what I just read, but I think I enjoyed it.

And last but certainly not least, COMMUNITY IS FINALLY BACK!!! Thursday. Be there. (I'll be there Friday, on Hulu, 'cause I ain't got no fancy cable.)

No comments:

Post a Comment