Saturday, April 6, 2013

Nonsense Links



Roger Ebert's 20 Most Epic Movie Pans

Rest in peace, Roger. You were seriously a wonderful, hilarious talent.
"I had a colonoscopy once, and they let me watch it on TV. It was more entertaining than The Brown Bunny."
Classical Portraits of Extreme Plastic Surgery

Whoa. This is seriously blowing my mind. Fascinating. Honestly, I often wonder if I'll fall victim to the temptation of plastic surgery, I already detest the lines in my face, but man...


Make Your Own Pizzas That Look Like Cheese-Filled Ice Cream Cones

OH MY GOD I WANT TO PUT IT IN MY MOUTH.


Dogs Wearing Pantyhose, A Popular New Meme in China

I don't know how I feel about this. I think I feel disturbed.



Des Hommes et des Chatons

My whole life has come to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment