Friday, April 26, 2013

WW Recap 4/19-4/25: Girl On Fire

Oh yeeeeeeeah.

Couldn't work out? Who cares! Ate a whole box of granola bars last weekend? WHO GIVES A FUCK? I DIDN'T GO IN THE RED.

I lost 2 freaking pounds this week. I AM 145.2!!! I am only 0.3 pounds away from no longer having an overweight BMI. I am only 1.4 pounds away from the lowest weight I've seen since I was 18 years old. 

I'M ON FIRE!



Goals? 

1) Go to yoga five times. (No. Sick. Three.)
2) Go to double yoga. (No. Sick.)
3) Keep reading. (Some.)
4) FINISH WRISTWARMER BUT I DON'T WANT TO. (NO.)
5) Deep clean my apartment, more thoroughly, again. (NO. SICK.)

Goals...

1) Go to yoga, if I can. 
2) Keep reading. 
3) Deep clean my apartment.
4) Make a recipe.
5) Stick to my Screen Free Week goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment