Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Bad Habits of Tree

Back in his youth, my Bentley had one particular tactic he would use to punish me when I didn't behave exactly to his specifications. For instance, if it was the middle of the night, and I was not petting him, and he wanted attention. Or if I was on the couch, typing, and not petting him and he wanted attention.

He would go into my bathroom, and turn on the water faucets.

No, I am not joking. I saw him do it once. He would flip his little paw at the handle, and turn them right on.

The little bastard knew I would eventually wake up and have to get up out of bed, or have to get off the couch, and go and turn off the water.

He'd be sitting there watching me, maniacal laughter in those green kitty eyes.


Does this look like the face of a devil?


It does, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment