Monday, April 15, 2013

Hormonal Rage

I'm PMS-ing.

Let's just put that out there. Sorry to any male readers. (Do I have male readers?)

I'm kind of cranky, with the world.

My raging hormones manifested themselves yesterday with food. Snacky snack snacky. I wanted to eat ALL THE THINGS.


The only thing I ate, though, was peanut butter pancakes with white chocolate chips.

BUT!

1) I did not attack the jar of peanut butter with a spoon.

2) Nor did I finish off the bag of tasty chips.

So really, this is a win if you want to think about it that way. And I actually do think it was PMS eating, not binge eating. Not every time I indulge is a binge.

And I don't feel guilty. I am okay with it. Normal people overeat sometimes, it's life. I will cut it off today.

Hell yeah, emotional health whaaaaaaaaaaat?!

No more pancakes.

No more.

No comments:

Post a Comment