Thursday, April 25, 2013

Diet Coke Denial: VIOLATION?

NO I have not had a Diet Coke. Don't just ASSUME.

But last week, I was tired. Oh so tired. Dying. And while I rarely drink caffeine for the purposes that caffeine normally serves, since it doesn't really affect me, I was like damn, I could use a pick-me-up.


So I went to the fridge.

And I looked.

And I decided, well, Coke Zero isn't REALLY Diet Coke, now is it? No. It's not. The can is a totally different color. And it doesn't even taste the same.

I had one. And one turned into two. And two into twelve. And now, apparently, I drink Coke Zero. AND THE WORST PART IS I DON'T EVEN LIKE IT.

I have a problem.

I think this constitutes a violation.


New resolution:

NO GODDAMN SODA AT ALL.

After tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment