Saturday, April 20, 2013

Plotting My Weekend

This is my first weekend back in LA since the very first weekend in March. That's craaazy.

Bentley is so very happy to have me here, so snuggly, plotting just which body parts he wants to lay on in what order.


And as much as I'm tempted to spend these two days entirely with him, lying in bed, lazing and lounging and laughing and doing many other thing that start with the letter "L", I am going to try to be part of the world.

Le Schedule Du Jour:

*Lounge
*Lunch at Literati (Still with those "L"s!)
*Yoga
*Grocery store
*Target?
*Lounge

Tomorrow...

*Target, if I don't go today.
*Maaaybe a hike, but definitely some sort of Explore LA event.
*And the rest of the time...Bentley time.

As a wise man once said, after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment