Monday, April 29, 2013

Assortment of thoughts.

1) I ordered takeout on Friday night from my fave spot and my receipt had "VIP customer" on it. They certainly know how to keep my business.

2) I just feel so much better about myself when I take the time to beautify. On Saturday, I just felt more...me. It doesn't really take that much effort, I need to just do it, Nike style.

3) I think I want to do a cleanse before yoga teacher training. I know everyone has different opinions about cleanses, and Queen Goop Gwyneth Paltrow's endorsement makes me not want to give them any of my money, but the Clean cleanse did really wonderful things for me a few years ago and I think I want to do it again.

4) I used this cat age calculator, and apparently my Bentley is just shy of 73 years old. Old cranky man. Always staring at me.

5) I have another seeeeecret. This one I'm just going to tell you right away, though. I've been keeping it from you long enough. Are you ready? ARE YOU READY? Okay.

I'm getting a tattoo next weekend with my Biff and my Buff.

OH YEAH.

The idea came to us a few weeks ago, to all get foot tattoos together, and it just seems oh so right. The Biff and I are matching, the Buff is getting a quote. Never fear, I'll show you pictures and explain the tat when I get it, but you'll have to wait.

A preview: has to do with yoga (duh). Not the om symbol, though.

I am so very excited, and I WANT IT NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment