Thursday, April 11, 2013

Diet Coke Denial: Round Two

Yes. I am still drinking Diet Coke.

It's an addiction, okay? In the absence of my binging, my disordered eating, I am substituting. I say to myself, "NO MORE!" but the compulsion is stronger than I am. Just like when I was stuffing my face with ice cream.


I need another external motivation, like Lent and impressing the Jesus, to keep me off the Crack Coke.

A reward, you say?

WHAT A FUCKING BRILLIANT IDEA.

Lent was what, 40 days? And I went a few beyond before I indulged in DA BUBBLES. And then it was over, and I quickly deteriorated into my old habits. So let's say this time I go 50 days, until June 1st. June 2nd, it is on.

No Diet Coke for 50 days.

And what will my reward be?

GET DRUNK ON DIET COKE.


Also, $50 to spend on something on Etsy, which is a rabbit hole of awesome. A dollar a day for my PRIDE.

NO. MORE. DIET. COKE.

After tomorrow.

That's 50 days until June 1st. I counted.

After tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment