Friday, April 12, 2013

WW Recap 4/5-4/11: Delayed Effort

The efforts of the last few weeks showed up majorly on the scale this week, because I did not really earn my 2 pound loss. I ate every single point I was given, and had three bowls of cereal last night. I don't consider it a binge, but it was indulgent, finishing up my points cause I could.

But still...STILL. WE ARE HAPPY. We step on the scale and we GIGGLE. We like the number. AND WE GET A REWARD.

We being me and Tree.


Gooooooals.

1) Go to yoga five times. (Um. Two. I had a lazy week.)
2) Keep reading. (Some.)
3) Knit my other wrist warmer. (Worked on it a bit...)
4) Get real groceries not frozen food. (You betcha...I mean, they were pathetic groceries, but still. I had cereal every night this week. One bowl until last night...)
5) Finish a particular post I've been working on for awhile. (Yup!)


Gooooooals?

1) Go to yoga five times.
2) Keep reading. 
3) Finish my other stupid wrist warmer that it's too warm for anyway.
4) Make a new recipe.
5) Deep clean my apartment.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Good job with the cereal!!!!
    I invented my own this week, and thought of you, and ate it everyday (well twice) for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! Cereal twins! I was definitely proud, next stop: crackers!

      Delete