Friday, January 11, 2013

Things of no importance, volume two.

IT'S FUCKING FRIDAY!

Nothing is important on Friday. Except that it's Friday.


  • I'm wearing adorable new underwear with OWLS on them. Nothing makes me happy quite like a cute pair of panties. Weird? Sure. Do I care? No.
  • I really need to do my dishes tonight. Really. I'm out of plates. I should really stop living like a bachelor.
  • Also, laundry. WHY DOES LIFE HAVE TO BE SO FULL OF CHORES?
  • In non-domestic news, I'm finally no longer sore from my beginning level yoga class. Swell. Guess that means I should go again?
  • I wish I had a million dollars. 
  • My ever-so-helpful father reached out to a bunch of former colleagues and acquaintances in LA and I have a bevy of coffee dates set up by people who want to suck up to him by helping me find a better job. Weeeee!
  • I guess that last one was kind of important.

No comments:

Post a Comment