After my Christmas generosity and too many months of spending too much cash on take-out and fast food...I'm sorta, kinda, not really kinda more like actually, broke.
So, I cut corners in the following ways.
- Take a half a roll of toilet paper from the work bathroom, hide it under my sweater, and scuttle back to my desk all stealthy-like. (Also applies to restaurants, retail stores and movie theaters.)
- Make a mess of plain chicken, broccoli, and Laughing Cow cheese for dinner---surprisingly tasty.
- Re-use a sweaty yoga towel so I don't have to waste quarters on laundry.
- Turn down a social invite so I don't have to buy gas.
- Eat tuna three days in a row.
- Let my floors get disgustingly dirty 'cause I'm out of Swiffer wet wipes.
- Use Kleenex as paper towel and wonder why it doesn't work.
- Sleep on sheets with a giant rip up the middle 'cause I can't buy new ones.
- Put Fat Bentley on a diet.