Monday, January 28, 2013

Dangerous Curves Ahead

Perhaps this post may be a bit NSFW if your boss has a problem with hot bodies in bikinis.

If not, carry on.

Actually, wait, one more thing:

I don't subscribe to the idea of "thinspo" or "thinspiration". For years I'd try to motivate myself by making my computer wallpaper a collage of skinny little minnies, or taping pictures of Victoria's Secret models to my mirror. Even up through last year I'd still pin pictures of hot chicks with a thigh gap. But you know, all that worship of an ideal does is make you feel bad about yourself, because for most of us normal people, we're never going to have a six pack, biceps and an air-brushed ass.

I'm never going to look like this. But if I work hard, eat right, and embrace my natural curves, maybe one day I'll look like one of this gorgeous, healthy, bodacious babes.




No comments:

Post a Comment