Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Explore LA #1: Beverly Hills

One of my resolutions for the year was to "explore somewhere new in LA" every month. I've kind of already failed, because I'm amending my resolution and it's only the first month. I've decided the place doesn't have to be "new"...'cause there just aren't that many new places for me to go, you know? And I'm lazy. So the edited goal is "explore a different place in LA every month and post pictures". Easy peasy.

Today, I have for you...Beverly Hills! 90210! Lamborghinis and Rolls Royces! Chanel bags everywhere! Lots of Botox! Clean streets! Diagonal crosswalks! The list goes on.

I definitely don't belong in Beverly Hills. But whenever I happen to be there, strutting down Rodeo, I like to pretend I'm famous. It's pretty easy when everything around you is so very fancy.

Okay, I'll confess: I did not go to BH for the express purpose of exploring for this post. I happened to be there for an appointment (twice). And the second time, today, I intended to stroll for awhile and take pics, but my appointment started 45 minutes late, so by the time I was done I had to rush back to work. So, yeah, this month is still kind of a resolution fail, and these pictures suck but you know what? I no curr. Except I do, and I'll go back to BH in a few weeks and take more/better pictures. Okay? OKAY!




No comments:

Post a Comment