Thursday, January 31, 2013

Reasons That I Rock

This list is incomplete.

Obviously.

*I can spell tchotchkes on the first try.
*I can name all 50 states in alphabetical order.
*I have an impressive collection of Beanie Babies in my parents' garage.
*I also have Buffy The Vampire Slayer action figures.
*I know how to swear in French. Merde.
*I know how to count to ten in THREE languages. Yes, one of them is English.
*I once saved a puppy from drowning.
*I can put both feet behind my head.
*I can wiggle my ears.
*I can arch one eyebrow. Just one.
*I often evade traffic through a carefully plotted series of alleys and parking lots.
*I speak fluent Cat.
*I laugh loud and often.
*I only need to hear a song a few times before I can sing all (most) of the words.
*I have a pretty big heart. Metaphorically speaking.
*I'm incredibly easily entertained, simple creature that I am.
*I have tons of recommendations for books, movies and music. Try me.
*I have a few adorably and inappropriately placed moles.
*I'm smarter than your average bear.
*I'm so humble.

2 comments:

  1. Did you learn the song "50 nifty United States from 13 original colonies"? Cause that's how I can say all 50 states in alphabetical order :)

    ReplyDelete