Thursday, January 24, 2013

Rinky Dink Links

I've just been link CRAY CRAY this past week. You're welcome.

A little feminism, a little hilarity.

Let's go.


The Balancing Act Of Being Female; Or, Why We Have So Many Clothes

Short and sweet, but definitely thought provoking.


The Bell Jar Gets A Hideous Makeover

Oh, yes. Sure. Because that book is totally about how to put on lipstick in a compact mirror. Mmhmm. Not about depression or women's rights at ALL.

GOP Lawmaker Wants To Charge Rape Victims Who Have Abortions with 'Evidence Tampering'

RAGERAGEQ#)(UR@#)(%)(GRH)(*$H)(FU@#)~*!!!!!! Let's move on to the funnies...

Embarrassing Couple Autocorrects

Heh. Just...heh.



Lulz. I do enjoy the FWPs. My life is full of them. Like my leggings are somehow both too big and too small, so they keep sliding down my hips, but pinching my fat. It's awful.


And via the ever hilarious George Takei on Facebook...


No comments:

Post a Comment