And Inauguration Day!
Not Happy Mon-Day...
'Cause I'm at work. No day off for meeee.
But on the bright side:
- I started the day with kitty snuggles. Bentley really is so soft to nuzzle, I wonder what kind of conditioner he uses...
- I had a phone interview today for a job I really want, and it went pretty well, though I wish it paid more. Plus I have an in-person one in an hour for a job I don't want at all, and thus I'm not nervous. And it will get me out of the office for awhile.
- I got to speak a little French at work to a guy looking for Social Security. (Okay, okay, that was on Friday, but it still makes me happy.)
- I'm wearing my hair in a sock bun for the first time in ages and I really look adorbs. I should do this more often.
- I'm in a good mood---can't you tell?
- I had a healthy breakfast and have no desire to binge. At least, not right now.
- I finished all seven seasons of Sabrina this weekend and now I can resist the magical pull of the television this week. Maybe.
- It's sunny outside and while I bitched about it last night, today it's kinda okay.
- The day is flying by!