Sunday, January 27, 2013

Domestic Goddess

Golly gee whiz, folks, I've just outdone myself this weekend . I feel like I'm in training to be a trophy wife. I give myself four stars, maybe four and a half,'cause of my boobs.

Yesterday, I went to the grocery store. Yes, you heard that right. I actually bought food to put in my hilariously empty fridge. I KNOW. I planned out my whole week, meal-wise, and I'm joyous. Also yesterday: cleaning of the kitchen. So much cleaning. Even beside the fridge, the no-go-zone. All my dishes are clean and put away, the counters are scrubbed and ready to be defiled again when I make dinner tonight.

Oh yes...I'll be making dinner. I might even wear an apron.

Today, I woke up early and went to yoga, then hit Jiffy Lube and the Farmer's Market, all before 11:00 AM. I indulged in some prettyful flowers as a reward for being out and about on a weekend.

Now, I shall organize.

Look at me go.



No comments:

Post a Comment