Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Link Trap

Come my fellow Internetters, join me, fall into the link trap...


The 35 Greatest Animal Photobombers of All Time

Luuuulz. Tree loves to peek his head into pictures. Such a camera whore.


Girl comes out to parents with help from a cake

This is just darn cute. I'm so glad this girl has such supportive parents. Thought, it makes sense if she grew up with that sense of humor and creativity, her parents are probably pretty awesome people.

Your Afternoon Cry: Internet Successfully Saves 'Gay' Dog

This article brings two completely contradicting thoughts to mind: people are fucking awful, and people are fucking awesome.

Applebee’s fires waitress who posted receipt from pastor complaining about auto-tip

I'm not sure how I feel about this. On the one hand, fuck that pastor and their bullshit god-fearin'. On the other, yeah, probably shouldn't post receipts from work with personal info online...The pastor apologized here.


And via Buzzfeed again I bring you your daily dose of adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment