Saturday, January 26, 2013

Saturday Night's Alright For Linkin'


Where The Guys From "Mean Girls" Are Now

I once saw Aaron Samuels at a Britney Spears concert in Seattle. *swoon* Too bad he has no interest in my bits.



Choice quote from Marius:
"We patriots have no time for pleasure, fun, romance...OH LOOK SOME RANDOM BLONDE CHICK I'M IN LOVE NOW, SCREW YOU FRANCE!""
Why in God's Name Is Mike Tyson, Convicted Rapist, Guest Starring on Law and Order: SVU?

Ugh. This is gross. The only explanation that makes sense is that the showrunners wanted this exact kind of publicity and controversy, which is pretty deplorable. I'm currently rewatching this show on Netflix...it was a high school obsession.

My new awareness of Jimmy Kimmel has resulted in an apprecation for his Celebrities Read Mean Tweets feature. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment