Friday, January 11, 2013

Childhood Nostalgia

You will never guess what I'm watching.

The most amazing, incredible, fantasmic TV show there ever was and ever will be.

Oh yes. "Sabrina The Teenage Witch" is on Hulu Plus.

ALL HAIL SALEM.


Seriously, I'm halfway through the first season and it's amazing how much I remember from my childhood. I freaking loved this show, I anticipated the TGIF line-up of shows all week long. You were no one on Monday morning if you couldn't discuss the Friday night happenings.

And "Sabrina" was the best.

So yeah, pardon me, I'll be lost in the other realm for awhile, casting spells and swooning over Harvey Kinkle and changing my outfit on a whim and getting in trouble and being blonde and awesome.

Man, I wish I had magical powers.


No comments:

Post a Comment