Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Linky Link Links

I have nothing to say to you today that you haven't already heard.

So, of course...links.


The Terrible Tragedy of the Healthy Eater

I found this article a few months back, but I'm not sure I ever posted it on the blog and someone just reminded me about it. Maybe I did post it already, in which case...read it again. Because it's hilarious.
"I know you. We have a lot in common. You have been doing some reading and now you are pretty sure everything in the grocery store and your kitchen cupboards is going to kill you."

27 Painfully Honest Cake Messages

In the vein of Cake Wrecks I bring you some truly hilarious desserts. I need to give this one to a number of people.



This amused me. Nothing beyond that. It's not like I stalk people. No. Never in my life. Nor have I ever hacked an ex's email. NEVER.



I dream every day of having artistic talent like this.



I really identify with Buttermilk's need to be loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment