In better news, I didn't have cookie dough ice cream for breakfast like I wanted to. So, yay? I bought it on Saturday during a stupid binge and didn't even eat much of it, and it's sitting in my freezer taunting me, but I don't want to throw it away 'cause it was like $5 and I'm broke as a joke. Bah.
I am sitting here, in this office, with with boiling impudent rage overflowing inside me. It has no target. No one has even asked me to do anything today. But I hate.
1) Apply to at least 10 jobs.
2) Leave the office every day for lunch so I'm not sitting at this desk for 9 hours.
3) Post five blog posts a day so I can at least feel somewhat productive.
4) Update my budget for the month and face the fact that my mouth is a money pit.
5) Continue to harass my supervisor about a raise.
6) Practice looking like I'm working when I'm not.