Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Like Magic

I keep trying to start a post, and I just don't have a creative way to do it.

So.

HEY LOOK A POST.

It's sort of incredible how much happier I feel when I make the effort to spend my time wisely. When I go to sleep at night wondering where my night went, wondering how it got to be bedtime when all I've done is stare at a screen, I feel a little unfulfilled and cranky and worthless.

But last night, when I got in bed after a few hours of knitting and reading and organizing, I felt relaxed and satisfied and honestly, a little giddy. It's like magic. It's seems so stupid that such minuscule changes in my lifestyle have the power to change my mood that much, but they do, so you know what? I'll take it.

Now I just have to keep the momentum going.

Woot.




No comments:

Post a Comment