Thursday, May 2, 2013

This Week's NSVs

*My sister told me her boyfriend said I'm the skinniest he's ever seen me.
*She also said she doesn't think I look 145 and thought I looked like her weight, which was nice of her to tell me.
*I put on a tank-top I haven't worn in awhile. I used to wear it to smooth the lumps out and it was skin tight, and now it's baggy.
*I tried on my skinniest skinny goal jeans, a hand-me-down from the Biff, and they actually fit and buttoned. I mean, I could never wear them out of the house or sit or breathe, but they BUTTONED.
*I'm feeling better and energized and ready to go back to yoga tomorrow.
*I didn't weigh myself today for the first day in a long time, and I don't think I'll weigh in for my WW check-in tomorrow. I just don't want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment