Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Everyone's Favorite Day

As I've mentioned before, one of my duties at work is to provide Wednesday lunch for the office. A perk of the start-up environment, free food everywhere!

My preferred restaurant types go like this:

a) Order online so I don't have to talk to people, delivery so I don't have to leave my chair, catering style so I don't have to deal with pickiness.
b) Same as above, individual orders.
c) Order on the phone, delivery so I don't have to leave my chair, catering style.
d) Order online so I don't have to talk to people, pick up, individual orders.
e) Order on the phone and pick up, catering style.

The absolute faaavorite restaurant of the majority of the employees is Bay Cities Deli in Santa Monica, which  is option D, so not as bad as it could be. It is unwieldy dealing with trays and trays of hot food, you know.

Anyway, someone requested Bay Cities last week, and this happened:


So, since they came back and were polite, today we had sammiches.

Well, I didn't. I had chicken breast, cucumber salad, greek salad and prosciutto and dill pasta salad. I was going to take a picture, BUT THEN I ATE IT ALL.

Everyone seems very pleased with today's choice.

I'm the best receptionist ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment