That's not his nickname. But I do think he needs one. I mean, after last night, I kind of assume I'm going to see him again. I'd honestly be surprised if I didn't. Things went well.
Look how cute I looked!
And...that's the only picture I have. I would have thought to take some of the super nifty bar we went to while he was in the bathroom, but...I didn't. 'Cause I was having fun, and not really thinking about my phone SORRY GUYS.
To evaluate the date, I decided on a carefully structured system of points, crafted after careful deliberation and much research into the pluses and minuses of male/female interaction...nah.
I just made shit up.
- He picked me up, on time. +5
- He's the kind of gentleman who will speed up so he gets to the door before you to open it. +8
- He worked on one of my favorite TV shows. +6
- He has a very slight case of nerd voice. Really more of dork voice. -4
- He tolerated me showing him pictures of my cat in a bowtie. +3
- He let me buy two rounds to his one. -4
- He laughed at my jokes. +5
- He made me laugh. +5
- He has passion, goals, drive and direction. +10
- He loves to cook. +5
- He forgave me not having seen his three favorite shows/movies of all time. +5
- He asked if I was ready to leave the bar way too early. -8
- But quickly said yes when I invited him up to my place. +2 (I mean, duh.)
- And he's a very good kisser. +10
- He appreciates ass. +4
- And the rules I set forth. +5
- Though he did push the boundaries, as boys do. -4
- But not too much. +3
- He left at a reasonable hour. +5
- But he had trouble tearing himself away. +10
- Overall, he is good at fluffing my ego. +6
- And he's pretty darn cute. +10
Final score: 87
A respectable score.
I do sincerely hope there is a third date.