Friday, May 10, 2013

WW Recap 5/3-5/9: Achievement

I told you this on Wednesday, but as of today's weigh-in I am officially at the lowest weight I have seen since my teenage years.



Wanna see? WANNA SEEEEEE!?!?!?!


Goals!

1) Go to yoga. (Friday, then on rest per my tattoo artist.)
2) Keep reading. (Yup!)
3) Eat well. (Yup!)
4) Have fun. (Yup!)
5) Get my tattooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! (YUP!)


This is when I would usually list my goals for the upcoming week, but I've decided to change up my methods. Clearly, making a bunch of explicit goals isn't really working for me, so I'm going to shift. What's the definition of insanity again? I still like the idea of having specific things that I focus on every week, but that doesn't mean I have to demand anything exact of myself. To quote my Biff yet again, I'm going to switch over to the phrasing "this week I would like to...", because "we don't always get to do what we'd like, that's a fact of life", so there's "no sense of failure there, 'cause [I] didn't 'have to'".

Isn't she smart? 

This week I would like to...


...restart my yoga practice.
...read my yoga book and some fiction. 
...try to keep my apartment clean.
...spend my weekend time well. 


Easy peasy, right? 

1 comment:

  1. I lovvvvvvvvvvve your new wording!!! Keep up all the awesomeness!!!

    ReplyDelete