Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Grrrrrrrrrr.

I was sleeping so peacefully this morning when I rolled over to find it was time to get up.

I had no alarm set, you see. Sometimes that happens. My body's natural internal clock rarely lets me sleep late enough to risk me being late to work, so I often forget to check my phone.

But today, oh today. I was cozy, I was cuddled, warm and wrapped in sweet dreams of...something.

But I was on the edge of being late.

I did not want to get up.

I did not want to shower.

I did not want to put on makeup.

I killed a spider at the bottom of my front stairs. Outside, far away, where it was at no risk of harming me or my offspring (Tree).

That's the kind of mood I'm in today.

Oh, then I forgot my laptop at home.

<insert angry chew gif here because I don't have my FILES>

No comments:

Post a Comment