Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sick and Tired

I have been worried the last couple of days. I haven't said anything because I wasn't sure,but it's not that bad. He's been spending time in his box, acting sick, and now I know what's wrong.

Tree has a kitty cold. He is sniffling and sneezing and snorting all over the place. It would almost be cute if it wasn't so pathetic and sad.

Okay, maybe it's a little cute. Adorable. But mostly pathetic.

He got snot all over my comforter. And this is why I haven't gotten a new one yet.


He said no pictures.

But he is not the only one feeling a little off. Me? Well I was really hungover, and I am tired. 

I really didn't intend to be hungover. Well, I guess no one ever intends to be hungover, but when I woke up I just felt like absolute shit, and I really couldn't figure out why. I hadn't had that much to drink, although it had been all sugary...margaritas, and ill-advised Fanta.

And then someone reminded me, that around 2 or 3 in the morning, just before bed, the birthday girl stomped her feed and demanded birthday tequila shots. Her poor husband looked so broken and forlorn, begged not to, but I took mine willingly, and yet I was the one who was dead this morning. 

Luckily, all I had to do was eat pizza, watch a movie, go have lunch with my parents (salad), come home, lay in bed, be lazy, and my hangover went away.

Life is good. 

But not for poor Tree.

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! Poor Tree!!!! The chiropractor fixes Chippy-Cat's booger problems. Maybe Tree needs an adjustment???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder if there is a kitty chiropractor nearby?!

      Delete
    2. He goes to the human chiro. Not mine though. He has his own. She will adjust any critter I bring her after hours for $10/visit.

      Delete