Saturday, May 4, 2013

Jamba With Me

I thought about yoga this morning, but I was a bit wrecked after my return last night, and I would have had to cram it in before heading to the Valley for MY TATTOO, and it just didn't make sense.

SO when I woke up, and decided no bendy, I needed food. And my kitchen is sorely lacking in that department. Of all things, my body decided it really wanted a smoothie, something I probably haven't had since last summer. Must be the 90 degree weather we were graced with yesterday. (Do you hear my sarcasm? If you've been reading my blog long enough, you can read the dripping sarcasm.)

I thought to myself, "Yes, I'll drive for a smoothie."

And then I thought, "Are you freaking kidding me, dude? Jamba is seriously less than a mile away."

Yes, it's a dangerous quest, involving going under the freeway, trekking through the land of many, many flirtatious bums, but dammit, I WANTED A SMOOTHIE.

So I went on a morning stroll.

No yoga, but an AP for me.

Happy Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment