Thursday, May 2, 2013

It's Linkin' Time


28 Dogs That Know Exactly How You Feel This Morning

*Or afternoon.


23 Puppies Stuck On The Work Week

WHERE ARE YOU, FRIDAY?

The Baby-Sitters Club: Where Are They Now?

This. Is. Epic. SO brilliant, so honest, so believable. Oh Stacey, you were always my favorite.

27 Reasons Darla Is The Best Vampire In The Buffyversee

I can get behind this, at least LADY vampires. Spike will still always own my heart


First Listen: Music From Baz Luhrmann's Film 'The Great Gatsby'

The ENTIRE soundtrack this time. IT'S SO GOOD. And I officially like the Florence song now that I've heard the whole thing, though it's not my favorite of hers.


The 12 Ways We Are Amanda Knox

I've been fascinated with this case for years, since Amanda Knox went to my university. I definitely want to read her book, I think it will be pretty fascinating and this article makes it sound like she's very honest and forthright in the book. For the record, I think she's innocent.

I’m still here: back online after a year without the internet

This was a great read, and so appropriate for me right now as I thoroughly and completely fail at my Screen Free Week. Which I will try again. Just...not now.

No comments:

Post a Comment