Thursday, April 4, 2013

Hairspiration

Lately, I've been having thoughts.

Deep thoughts.

In my youth (lo those many years ago) I used to change my hair color like...the wind? I don't know. But I went through a wide variety of dos in my day. Red, brown, black, highlights, bangs, boom.

A few examples:



Yet for the last year or more, I've done nothing at all except trim it up every few months. And in the two years before that, I maybe dyed my hair dark twice, and let it fade slowly away. 

So brown.                                                                                                                                                    

Booooring.

What I really want to be is a blonde. I believe in every single cliché out there and I absolutely do think that blondes have way more fun. But every person I have confessed this desire to, family, friend or stylist, responds in the same way,

"Oh, honey. NO."

Demoralizing.

I made one of my weight loss goals dying my hair, and I know exactly what I want to do already. I will tell you soon. You already know, if you're smart.

But really, I'd do everything if I could. I'd change my hair LIKE THE WIND. All the hairs.

Then it would fall out of my head.

Wigs?

It could work.

No comments:

Post a Comment