Wednesday, May 1, 2013

April Showers, Something About Flowers...

And when it rains, it pours, but it didn't rain, so it didn't pour.

My April goals? Yeah...it did not shower. Not even a sprinkle.


The only goal I achieved was averaging six posts a day. The rest...well. The word "fail" comes to mind, but I've used that one an awful lot recently, so let's go with the kinder, gentler, "under-performed".

I'm not going to do any goals for May.

SERIOUSLY HOW IS IT FREAKING MAY?!?!?

Right, goals. Clearly, they didn't really motivate me this past month, and I need to try a new tactic. We all know I'm insane, but I'm not so much so that I'm going to keep doing the same thing over and over if it's not working for me. So this month, I'm just chillin'. Doing what I want.

Wait, backtrack.

I have one goal: spend less money.

At the end of May, I want to MAKE IT RAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment