Saturday, April 6, 2013

Who Loves Kitty?

As I'm sure I've mentioned, Bentley is gay.

A complete homosexual.

Do you doubt me?

I am not projecting this identity on him. He chose it himself as a young kitten ,when he gave all his attention to any male that walked into my house and mostly ignored the girls, save for a few. My guitar teacher, the rare friend of mine, every single one of my sister's boyfriends, my dad. Loved him some boys, my Bentley did. 

And this video? Yeah, this is my Tree.


When the Biff and I lived together, he definitely puked on her shoes.

And he loves him some jewelry.

LA 2010

And to this day, when I bring a gentleman caller over for the night, I guarantee you when I wake up in the morning, Bentley will be curled up next to them, smug and snug as a bug in a rug.

Gay. For sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment