Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Ways you found my blog.

God, I love finding out the different ways peopled stumbled across my blog. Fascinating study of the human condition.


Searches in the past few weeks include...

  • my fetishes scare me
  • grandpas a freak
  • ginger fetish
  • six dudes fucking a fat chick
  • fucking uggs
  • fat chick uggs
  • ok cupid+calf muscles
  • bitches be like transformation tuesday

Well, okay then.

Y'all are some fucked up people.

Or you know...maybe I should stop being such a potty-mouthed pervert. In Uggs.

6 comments:

  1. I've been creepily lurking on your blog for a couple months now, and now seems like as good of a time as any to introduce myself, so hi! I found you through Pinterest and you seem awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Diana! I'm so glad you found my blog, thanks for saying hi!

      Delete
  2. hahaha too funny. I can assure you I didn't search for any of those words. I'm a WW member/lurker. :) I used to post there years ago, but not really anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee, are you suuure Jenny? I've been wondering about you... ;)

      Delete
  3. I was trying to find my OWN blog, and your post about learning the word "yogini" came up first.... Then we had so much in common, I stuck around. Your writing is so sunny and always makes me smile, even your frustrated moments are sweet and engaging. It's easy to be a Taylor K fan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, Teenie! It's so easy to be a fan of yours too, you're so honest! I'm glad we found each other's sites.

      Delete