Tuesday, April 9, 2013

"Does anybody know Jordan Catalano? That question, like, got to me...."


"I mean, I'd had seven conversations with him, and one really bad kiss, and one amaaazing one. But did I, like, know him?"
Last night, I enjoyed a bedtime marathon of My So Called Life tonight, complete with Diet Coke (SHUT UP), cuddles, and fresh sheets.
"Sometimes I think if my mother wasn't so good at pretending to be happy, she's be better at actually being happy."
It's just better every time I watch it, when I'm just a little bit older. The writing is so good. The acting is SO GOOD. It just hurts my heart, and makes me laugh, and ache.
"I refuse to panic just because she's happy.""Although it's alarming.""Although it's terribly alarming."
God that show is brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment