Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Tall Drink of Links

Good morning, Wednesday.

Some links for you.

First, let's watch a woman be FREAKING BADASS AND AMAZING. She has self-confidence I have never dreamed of.


Ian Somerhalder Cuddling With Puppies Is The Cutest Thing You'll See All Day

I mean, all you need is the title. Why are you still here?



The History of Nick Offerman and Megan Mullally’s Awesome Marriage

Awwwwww.  You know, I had this link open for days, and I almost closed it but finally got around to reading it. So worth it.

37 Professional Photoshoppers Who Should Be Fired Immediately

More photoshop, now the bad end of the spectrum. I'm FRIGHTENED.

Rosario Dawson & Michael Fassbender spotted together

This could be hot. If not me, I could support this.

21 Flawless Cattacks

Teehee. Kitties.


No comments:

Post a Comment