Friday, April 5, 2013

WW Recap 3/29-4/4: Hells to the YEAH

Awwwww yeeeeeeeeeeah.

I was worried this week, not gonna lie.

I'm back to hopping on the scale multiple times a day (I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW), and despite the fact that I feel different, and look different, and my jeans are loose and people are noticing (my new friend at work stopped me and mouthed "You are so skinny OMG!"), the number was still in the 150s and I was irritated even though I shouldn't have cared because WHO CARES WHEN I FEEL AWESOME and I'm happy but still I care I CARE and that stupid number was mocking meeeeeeee and yesterday I was still above 150.0.

BREATHE.

HELLO 149.2!

I really just wanted to get back here. I feel safe in this decade, mentally. The 140s are so nice and normal in my screwed up little brain.


Yays.

Old goals?

1) Go to yoga four times. (Maybe five.) (Four days, five classes. Two on Friday, Mesa Hot on Saturday, walk on Sunday, Monday with college roomie, Thursday lunch.)
2) Keep reading. (This is just like...a perma goal.) (Still reading Gone Girl!)
3) Knit my other wrist warmer. (NO. Heh.)
4) Don't get any take out. (This does not include dining out with friends, that is allowed.) (Success! Ate out twice with peoples, but ate from my fridge and work the rest of the week.)
5) Get my blog draft folder under 25. (LESS THAN TWENTY.)

And new goals?

1) Go to yoga five times.
2) Keep reading.
3) Knit my other wrist warmer.
4) Get real groceries not frozen food.
5) Finish a particular post I've been working on for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment