Wednesday, March 27, 2013

An Ode to Trader Joe's

I don't believe I've ever given Trader Joe's the praise it deserves on my blog.

So here we go.

HOT DAMN I LOVE YOU TJ'S
YOU MAKE MY SOUL SING
YOU GIVE ME WINGS
AND TASTY THINGS!

(Okay, so I'm no poet.)


So many amazing pre-made and frozen selections, perfect for my lazy self. Such pretty flowers. Such awesome baked goods, not that I make much use of those. Such a great wine and beer selection (though their two buck Chuck is NO LONGER TWO BUCKS).

Look at a few of the tasty dinners I bought myself for next week. Plus, tonight I get raspberry sorbet. Mmmmnom.


And also, there's this!

The Trader Joe's Lesson: How to Pay a Living Wage and Still Make Money in Retail

Did you know that TJ's pays its employees significantly more than other, comparable stores? Yet another reason to love them.

Plus, I find on average their employees are more attractive than Ralph's employees. Just FYI.

No comments:

Post a Comment