Thursday, March 21, 2013

Living in the Future

It's just been one of those weeks.

Every damn day, I've thought it's been a day later than it is. Tuesday, I thought it was Wednesday. Yesterday, I was somehow convinced it was Thursday, even though I went and picked up lunch for the office which is a WEDNESDAY event. And this morning when I was snuggled up in bed with my kitty I thoughtt, "Ahhhh, sweet sweet Friday....wait."

Why so screwy, brain?!

It's good that it's not Friday quite yet, though, because I'm in Santa Barbara yet again this weekend, and actually will be for the next couple as my parents are such such jet setters and need a babysitter for their precious pup. My poor Bentley will be abandoned for days at a time, so he needs my lovin' tonight to store up like a camel.

I'm excited for my SB weekends, I have them all planned out already. You know I love a plan. Gives me time to get EXCITED.

This weekend priority one is that I will ABSOLUTELY get back to my favorite Santa Barbara yoga studio, I haven't been there in months and I need a good spiritual class, My studio is amazing, but it doesn't always give me the zen ommmm connection that this studio does.

And of course, puppy cuddles.

No comments:

Post a Comment